This position has been filled.
Position: Project Intern (2)
Term: Flexible (can count towards university practicum requirements)
Address: 24/F BDO Equitable Tower, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Philippines
The Intern will be responsible for assisting the Project Coordinator and the Director of Operations in managing the various activities and initiatives of the Philippine-Swiss Business Council. Specifically, the Intern will be assigned work related to:
- Trade and investment promotion activities
- Preparation of economic, trade, and financial briefings
- Office and business management
- Events and project management
Work set-up is hybrid, which means a combination of Work-From-Home and Office is possible.
- Junior to senior college / university students or fresh graduates wanting to acquire work experience
- Knowledge on basic office software applications such as MS Word, Excel, powerpoints, Canva, etc.
- Wiling to be trained in business, events, and project management
- With strong commitment to high ethical standards.
The Philippine-Swiss Business Council is a non-stock and non-profit organization that serves as a channel for initiating and facilitating business-related and networking activities to grow trade and investments between the Philippines and Switzerland. We provide a platform on which businesses operating in the Philippines can tap the markets of Switzerland. We encourage and promote trade, economic, technical cooperation, and tourism between the Philippines and Switzerland. We establish a channel of communication with counterparts in Switzerland and with other agencies and organizations with a similar goal. We foster friendship and understanding between our countries’ business communities. We identify trade and investment opportunities and develop areas of cooperation between and within small, medium, and large enterprises of the two countries. For more information, visit us at https://swisscham.ph/
For interested applicants, kindly send the following documents not later than 30 July 2022.
- Application letter highlighting your motivation and qualification.
- Curriculum vitae